So very sorry to hear about your and your family's loss. Judy told me last night and I went over and spent about an hour with Tom and Betty.
Mom called and told me-- I'm glad you will be with her soon! So sorry, but I'm glad you aren't wondering what happened to him any more.
We love Jerry very much and will miss him. I haven't told Joe yet - I don't know how.
Your friends in Utah and the BLM want you to know that we care and wish there were some way to help you through this dark time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Laura.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need a place to stay while in Alturas please call we have plenty of room.
So very sorry to hear about your and your family's loss. Judy told me last night and I went over and spent about an hour with Tom and Betty.
ReplyDeleteMom called and told me-- I'm glad you will be with her soon! So sorry, but I'm glad you aren't wondering what happened to him any more.
ReplyDeleteWe love Jerry very much and will miss him. I haven't told Joe yet - I don't know how.
ReplyDeleteYour friends in Utah and the BLM want you to know that we care and wish there were some way to help you through this dark time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Laura.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need a place to stay while in Alturas please call we have plenty of room.
ReplyDelete