
This bike was built by my friend Caesar in Midvale, Utah. It has Jerry's Revtech engine in it. I can buy that bike and ride it to my heart's content. I can't decide. It sure is beautiful. It sure is tempting. (Since the engine is already mine, I would not have to pay the full amounted posted.) Do I want debt and wind? Do I want no debt and keep my knitting time? It probably gets 50 mpg. I'd be saving a lot of money on gas - 15 miles per gallon over my car. Tempting, oh so tempting.
UPDATE: I got control of myself and chose the wiser thing. I will not buy this bike. Whew! That was a close one. I had the worst "I-wants" that I've had in a long time. Debt can seem so sweet and innocent when a fast shiney thing is dangling there in front of you. I do not need to learn that lesson again.
No comments:
Post a Comment