Perhaps you saw on the news that another house was lost to the lava about two weeks ago. Well, I went out to see what was happening out there about four days after the house was consumed. This is what I saw. Apologies about the shaky hand. I do not use a tripod like I guess I should for night shots. You get the idea of what it was like though.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Kalapana Lava Flow
Perhaps you saw on the news that another house was lost to the lava about two weeks ago. Well, I went out to see what was happening out there about four days after the house was consumed. This is what I saw. Apologies about the shaky hand. I do not use a tripod like I guess I should for night shots. You get the idea of what it was like though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment