
I auditioned for a part in The Sound of Music at the Palace Theater in Hilo back on Weds. Aug 18. I was called back for a second audition. This picture is of all of us singing Climb Every Mountain. I totally sqeeked the high note when it was my time to solo. It was BAD and embarrassing. So -- I was cast as Sister Berthe, a lower singing part, I trust. I will find out more of what the role is later. In the mean time, I know I get to sing five fabulous choral numbers and How Do Solve a Problem Like Maria. Only 22 got parts out of the 92 people who auditioned. I get to be part of a tight knit group to create a wonderful experience for audiences. The show runs Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons Oct. 8 - 24. Get your tickets early. It is sure to sell out.
No comments:
Post a Comment