My friends Tina Milligan and Devan Atherton were married May 6 in the Bishop George Kekauoha's office in Kea'u, Hawai'i. I made the dress for Tina. Her boys, Nicholas and Matthew were there. It was a lovely wedding. Afterwards we went to Queen Liliuokalani Park for photos. Then to Ken's House of Pancakes for an elegant wedding dinner. Let them eat (pan)cake!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Wedding Day
My friends Tina Milligan and Devan Atherton were married May 6 in the Bishop George Kekauoha's office in Kea'u, Hawai'i. I made the dress for Tina. Her boys, Nicholas and Matthew were there. It was a lovely wedding. Afterwards we went to Queen Liliuokalani Park for photos. Then to Ken's House of Pancakes for an elegant wedding dinner. Let them eat (pan)cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you made the dress- cute!
ReplyDeleteI know! Whoduh thunk I could sew a wedding dress? Now I'm sewing costumes for a community theater play, Peter Pan. Fun stuff!
ReplyDelete