The signing of the papers to buy the house in the Volcano Golf & Country Club is still waiting for the underwriters to approve. I think they are having a hard time with my job status. My position is subject to furlough and that is not an easy thing for people to understand. In reality it means I may be on furlough one payperiod (two weeks) per year during which time I will receive unemployment. On paper it looks like I will be out of work for six months each year. I can understand why they may have reservations about that.
In the mean time, Breeze and I are living in the lap of luxury caretaking a large comfortable home in a very convenient location and being driven to work in a van-pool full of fun people.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment