I moved my office on Friday, August 28 to Q-19. That is formerly "quarters" or "employee family housing." The top law enforcement officer for the park lived there just before it became an office building. My office is in the kick out there on the front with the single window. It used to be the living room for the house. My boss is in the house right accross the street from this one. This is away from the headquarters building where my office was. I'll walk over there every day at least once. It is fun to be in a new space. I share the house with four park rangers who are artists and interpreters, and the administrative assistant for the Friends of Hawaii National Park. I've always thought that, change is good and it's a good thing I do because change is constant.Thursday, August 27, 2009
Moving My Office
I moved my office on Friday, August 28 to Q-19. That is formerly "quarters" or "employee family housing." The top law enforcement officer for the park lived there just before it became an office building. My office is in the kick out there on the front with the single window. It used to be the living room for the house. My boss is in the house right accross the street from this one. This is away from the headquarters building where my office was. I'll walk over there every day at least once. It is fun to be in a new space. I share the house with four park rangers who are artists and interpreters, and the administrative assistant for the Friends of Hawaii National Park. I've always thought that, change is good and it's a good thing I do because change is constant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment