Thursday, January 8, 2009
Laura in Hawai'i
Aloha! This is where you can come to find out the news on my move to The Big Island. I'll try to update regularly. You'll be able to read how the move goes including the house sale, packing and moving, house hunt, and new job. So -- put me on your favorites and check out my blog if you want to know about my progress. After I have a house, I'll put up a calendar so you can see when my spare room is available for visitors. Aloha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My my my! Tucson, Nevada, Utah, California...and now Hawai'i. The continental drift just keeps moving you further & further to the west. Pretty soon we'll be greeting you with, Konichiwa! Actually I'm quite jealous. I'd love to live in the islands. (If it weren't so stinkin' expensive.) I'm very happy for you & hope you have a wonderful life there. Have you found a Ward or Branch in the area you are planning to settle? Or is the "area you are planning to settle" still pretty much up in the air? Will keep you our prayers (as always) and as Judie always says, "Keep on giving until the Lord stops giving." Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I look so forward to reading about your experiences. You are such an amazing and adventureous woman! LOVELOVELOVEYOU
At least to begin with, I will be in the Keaau Ward, Hilo Hawai'i Stake. That is the ward that encompasses the Park where I will work, so since I'll be in employee housing for the first month or two, I'll start going there. When I buy a house, I'll figure out where I belong. I think that many of the houses I'm looking at online are also in the Keaau Ward. So -- who knows!
ReplyDelete